|During this meaningful breakfast we will hear three members of the NAWO Youth delegation speak about:|
- “Implementing Agenda 2030 with a gendered lens”, (Rebecca Hogg)
- “How we can use Agenda 2030 to help our planet prosper”, (Scarlett Walton)
- “An overview of Gendered targets of the SDGs”, (Imogen Tawn)
Hulya Kurt, from OWIT Lake Geneva,will talk about: “The role of women’s organizations in implementing Agenda 2030”.
We will then have a meaningful conversation around the following questions
- How are the SDGs experienced by women and girls globally?
- What are SDG gendered targets?
- How can I help implement them in my life?
- Why is it important?