the transformative effects of hope - ebbf guam breakfast
You are warmly invited to a series of meaningful breakfast conversations revolving around the theme of inclusion.
For this event we will be discussing the topic of:
The Transformative Effect of Hope
Questions we will discuss include:
• What does hope mean?
• What does hope look like?
• How does hope within the individual differ from hope on a group or organizational level?
• Why is hope so important?
• How can hope transform a company or organization into a community?
• How can we build hope and share hope between our colleagues, friends, and wider community?
• What can hope do for our daily lives?
We will aim at doing this as much interactively as possible. Bring your breakfast and/or coffee, your own reflections and day-to-day experiences, and join the discussion!
WHEN: Saturday, September 28, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
LOCATION: UOG School of Business and Public Administration Resource Room (2nd Floor)
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org